On the border of Umbria, Tuscany and Latium at a few km from Fabro and Città della Pieve, prestigious castle requires restoration, located in a panoramic and reserved position with easy access. It was constructed during the 14th century and the castle has maintained its architectonic features such as stone and brick walls, wooden roof structures and more peculiar features, for a total of 1800 m² on four levels.
There are impressive cellars in the basement; storage spaces and wood storage on the ground floor; large reception rooms on the ground floor, large kitchen, bathroom and large panoramic terrace on the first floor; spacious living room, ten bedrooms, six bathrooms and large terrace on the second floor. The property includes 2 hectare of agricultural land with a chalet of 280 m² and an outbuilding, both requiring restoration. Ideal to be transformed into luxury tourist accommodation, but it can also easily be converted to private residence.